St. Athanasius Parish School is committed to providing a quality education for Pre-K through 8 with our main focus on educating and forming your children in the Catholic Faith. St. Athanasius Parish School admits students of any race, color, religion, and national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, or national ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs or athletic and other school-administered programs.
St. Athanasius Parish School accepts students in the following order:
- Children of current Catholic school families who already have a child/children in our school.
- Baptized children of active parishioners, currently registered, reaching school age.
- Current private school families (including PreK- 8) who already have children in our school.
- New students of Catholic families who come from parishes with no school.
- Private students.
Enrollment in pre-school does not guarantee your child Kindergarten enrollment, but gives them priority according to the above policy.
As of the 2016/17 school year, Pre-K children must be 4 years of age by August 1 of the year they are entering. Kindergarten children must be 5 years of age by August 1 of the year they are entering. Beginning with the 2017/18 school year, children must be 5 by August 1st to enter Kindergarten.
All potential students need the following:
- Social Security Card
- State Issued Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Transcripts from previous school (grades and test scores)
Initiatives and Expenses
• Meeting and exceeding the requirements for accreditation by the Prestigious AdvanceEd organization
• Counselor, IT Resource Leader, Special Needs Coordinator, Reading Specialist, Spanish teacher, and aides assisting in lower grades.
• STEM Lab
• Awarded National School of Distinction from the National Beta Club
• Nine regional winners of the Young Authors’ Competition
• Third Grade Reading scored in the top 15% nationally
• Chrome Books for each 6th, 7th & 8th grade student
• State of the art Audio/Video system in our cafeteria for students and all ministries
• I-Pad minis in use in elementary classrooms
2021-22 Tuition Rates and Fees
• Tuition rate increase of 3% is less than $20/month per child and does not fully fund cost per student.
• Rates include fees for field trips, cafeteria and playground monitor fee, cafeteria service fee, and book and technology fees, reducing your out-of pocket expenses. Rates do not include registration fees, Pre-K and K snack fees, classroom supplies, lunches or PTO fee.
• Annual, biannual and monthly payment options are available for K-8 families. Payment discounts are available for K-8 families paying the full tuition amount. If you did not complete a payment option form with re-enrollment, please complete and return it to finalize your 2021-22 registration.
• Families paying monthly via FACTS Tuition may select Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express credit cards for payment.
Pre-K student only is on a 10-month payment schedule,
- Pre-K Only – $3,415 annually or $341.50 per month (includes snack fee)
- Pre-K, 1 Student full-time (full day)- $5665 annually or $566.50 per month
K- 8 student(s) are on a 12-month payment schedule July-June (except 8th grade student only is on a 10-month payment schedule, July-April)
- K-8, 1 Student – $7,080 annually or $590 per month
- K-8, 2 Students – $9,800 annually or $816.67 per month
- K-8, 3 Students – $10,790 annually or $899.17 per month
- K-8, 4 Students – $11,390 annually or $949.17 per month
Annual, Biannual and monthly payment options are available for K-8 families. Payment discounts are available for K-8 families paying the full tuition amount.
To any family who yearns for a Catholic education for their children but cannot afford it, The Answer is YES!
FACT: For the past two years, every single family who applied to the Catholic Education Foundation for tuition assistance – and demonstrated a financial need – earned an award. 100%!!
Instead of talking yourself out of a Catholic education for your children, shouldn’t you consider reaching out to the Catholic Education Foundation and provide a better path for both your children and your family?
The Answer is YES! To provide a Catholic education for your children, click “here”
If you are interested in a tour of the school or would like more information, please call 502-969-2345 and someone from the school will contact you.