After School Care
S.A.F.E. (St. Athanasius Family Environment)
To provide a safe and productive Christian environment for the would be “Latch Key” children in our school.
SAFE Director: Deb McCabe – Embelish viewable information
Our S.A.F.E. program is licensed by the State of Kentucky. Our Caregivers are CPR and First Aid Certified, have received professional training, and provide a secure and loving atmosphere.
The S.A.F.E. Program operates each day from dismissal until 6:00 p.m., including half-days. Care for Preschool children is available during the morning and afternoon as well as “after-school” S.A.F.E. sessions. We are not available on snow days or early dismissal due to emergencies.
We provide students with opportunities for recreation in a safe and reliable environment. We allow supervised “quiet-time” for homework, snacks, organized activities both indoors and outdoors, as well as special activities which include arts and crafts, movies and clean-up responsibilities.
- Child must be enrolled in St. Athanasius School
- Registration and enrollment forms must be completed and on file
- Families pay a $60 non-refundable registration fee
- Families pay one week’s tuition in advance at the time of registration
- Tuition is due each Monday